Companion Animal Services
Companion animal services. We have a doctor on call 24 hours a day, so don’t hesitate to call if you have an emergency.
- Wellness examinations
- Health papers
- Vaccinations and heartworm tests
- Radiographs (X-Rays) – including OFA certification
- Blood work
- Fecal examinations (for parasites)
- Microscopic skin scraping evaluations
- Dental cleanings
- Routine surgeries (spay, castration, dewclaw removal, etc.) and Emergency surgeries
Production Animal Services
Production animal services.
- Production Consultation
- Embryo Transfer
- Herd Health Consultation
- Production Data & Research Interpretation
- Reproduction Consultation & Evaluation
- Seedstock & Development Consultation
- Beef & Pork Quality Assurance
- Diagnostic Lab Services & Interpretation
- Personnel & Management Services
- General Veterinary Service
- Data Management Services
- Large Animal Processing Crew
NVS Provides veterinary products and supplies needed in a production system. We work closely with our producers to provide exactly the right product that fits their needs. We provide 3 convenient locations for product pickup or we can deliver product to producers as needed. We ensure that all the products that we provide have been handled with care as directed by the manufacturers, as well as providing them at a competitive price. We work closely with all product manufacturers to ensure that our customers receive credit and available rebates for all their animal health purchases.
Our dog boarding facilities consist of 16 large dog kennels. The room is floor-heated in the Winter and air-conditioned in the Summer. The kennel room opens up into an exercise area for the dogs. They are exercised twice daily. They are usually fed and watered twice daily, but the staff checks on them throughout the day, so it’s usually more often than this. If you have special requests for your pet, be sure to tell us about it. We also have cat & small dog boarding facilities. These kennels are in a separate room from the large dogs where they can be kept much quieter.
AETA (American Embryo Transfer Association)